Streetsboro Heritage Foundation
The Methodist Parsonage built in 1920 after the Presbyterian Church was torn down.
The Methodist Parsonage is on the right, the Brewster home is to the left of the Parsonage. This picture dates to 1922, shows a float in the Centennial Parade.
This newspaper clipping dates to December 24th, 1965. The Nativity Scene was sponsored by the Junior Mother's Club. A 15 foot tree planted on the square was donated by Roy Pierce. The Methodist Parsonage is visible in the back, center.